Lord Ram Ayodhya Wall Painting for Living Room
- Exclusive paintings with a life-like looking feature
- 320 GSM Canvas Prints to beautify your walls and lend an exquisite appeal
- Perfect gifting option in addition to being budget-friendly
- Made by the finest artists whose paintings speak volumes about their art
- Premium cotton canvas stretch on Acrylic floating frames that are ideal for framing thick gallery-wrapped paintings
- Arrives ready to hang with all the hardware included
- Can be hung anywhere like your living room/bedroom or elsewhere
|Frame Thickness||1 inch|
|Material||320 Gsm canvas print with acrylic floating frame|
|Package Content||1 Piece of Wall Painting|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
Themed home decor can be tricky, but WallMantra has made it easier for you with its exclusive painting collection. Unmatched realistic decorative wall paintings lend a modish appeal to any space and serve as a great gifting option. Every canvas print exudes a different vibe; floral paintings reflect positivity, God canvas prints birth believability and trust, still life, abstract and other art types render objectivity. Beautifully wrapped in superior coatings and Acrylic floating frames, these include every hardware product needed to hang them. Note, the wall paintings are made on high-quality cotton canvases. Buy these from WallMantra today!
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert