Beautiful Eyes Modern Design Canvas Printed Painting
- Dimensions - 122cm * 61cm / 48inch * 24inch (length * width)
- Material - Artist's cotton canvas, frame made of imported pine wood
- Color theme - Pastel
- Finish - Matte
About the Art
This canvas wall painting is inspired by surrealist art that was a European cultural movement, started after World War 1. The movement is highly acknowledged for its writing, visual artworks, and juxtaposition of distant realities that facilitate to activate the unconscious mind. Eyes have been used as a symbol in many cultures across the world. As per ancient myths, eyes associate with higher vision. According to the Indian Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva’s eyes are represented as an all-seeing eye. The symbol of eyes has different meanings as per different mythological stories and cultures. However, most of them link it with foresight, power, knowledge, and protection.
The Beauty lies in the eyes
Eyes are said to be gateway of our souls. The beauty captured in this colorful rendition is mesmerising to say the least. Artist's take on the beauty of an eye is spellbinding.
Besides decorating your home, you can hang this painting from the wall of commercial setups like offices, hotels, and lobbies to adorn. You can present this canvas wall painting as a gift to your close one on his/her special occasions such as marriage anniversary, birthday and wedding etc.
- Ready to hang/easy to install
- Grand look
- No frequent care & maintenance
- Longer life
- Gift Packing available
- The actual colors may seem a bit different due to different lighting conditions and screen resolutions
Product Box/Pack Contains:
- A canvas printed painting
- Hooks, wooden panels, and allied accessories to facilitate hanging
- Free gifts - a pair of earrings
- Goes nice on any light or pastel color walls
- Vastu recommends to have artwork on east or south walls of your home
- Wipe gently with a soft, damp cloth to remove dust once in a while
- Pair it with surreal decor or other decorations of the similar taste