Sturdy Lakshami Maa Brass Multiuse Sitting Idol Showpiece
- Material- Brass
- Size- 11Wx7Hx7L cm
- Theme- Animals, Religion, People
- Colour may appear Different than the picture due to photo resolution
- Package contains set of 1
About the Product: About The Product: Every Hindu Temple is a compilation of religious idols and brass sculptures carrying ardent believes. Sustainable and long lasting than POP and plastic idols, this piece can be cleaned easily for a new look.
• Sturdiness: Made of superior quality brass, the grace remains intact for years to come.
• Flexible Usage: The striking exterior built assists using it in temple for sacred purposes. Set for several occasions like – Diwali gifts, handicrafts, home décor, return gifts, special occasions, birthdays, karwa chauth, wedding, and sometimes as corporate gifts. Carrying every element of gorgeousness, it looks equally attractive.
About The Quality: With multiple Brass Sculptures in the market, the hesitancy is real. However, at WallMantra we take utmost care of everything from material and colour selection, design formulation, to packaging and delivery. We ensure you the best quality you deserve, at the earliest possible
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert