Madhubani Folk Art Collage Picture Wall Frame Set of 6
- Material of frame: Synthetic wood; Material of face: Clear acrylic glass; Material of back-panel: MDF; High Quality 300 GSM Paper
- Frame size: 30 cm x 30 cm (1 frame) , 40 cm x 53 cm (3 frame) , 35 cm x 26 cm (2 frame)
- Total wall coverage area: 120cm H x 134cm W
- Set of 6 Photo Frames; Color: Black
- Easy opening from back for inserting another photo of your choice
Madubani Art Painting Hanging:
HD photo print on thick 300 GSM paper with rich colors. Different size collage picture frame set is arranged in a decent and stylish manner. Madhubani art pictures emerging beautifully in black color frames. Hang them in various forms according to your interior. A collage photo frames set can also be a heart-warming gift for your friends and family members.
Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for shipping. Each painting comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with our product, pls return it and we will refund you full payment after receiving the return piece or send you a fresh piece. If it is damaged in transit, please take a photo of the package and send it to us, we will resend a new painting to you or refund you full payment.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert