Long Leaves & Ganesh Designer Golden Wood Toran
- Product Dimensions – Length 57 Inches X Width 7.8 Inches
- Material- Wooden body in golden polish
- A traditional Diwali product that is used in every household and hung on the entrance door
- Wooden sustatinable toran that can be used for years
- Package Content - Set of 1 wooden toran
About the Product: A toran is used for traditioanl purposes that is believed to be a holy symbol. It is usually leaves and flowers that is weaved together and hung on the floor during Diwali. The only con is it is perishable and almost gets perished the next day. The concept of wooden designer toran is striking and modern. This would last for years to come and you can keep using it as many times as you want.
About Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!.
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert