Laxmi & Ganesh Carved Golden Metal Tea Light Candle Holders Set of 2
- Carefully crafted and hand painted by expert artisans
- Dimensions (Inches): L 3 X B 3 X H 4
- Made of resilient and rust-resistant metal in golden hue
- Handcrafted with attention to detail and with extra care
- Package Content- Set of 2 Tea Light Candle Holders
- Care instruction: Wipe it with a dry cloth
- Made in India
About the Product: These metal decorative tea light candle holders give rise to an aesthetically pleasing environment that can help enrich the ambiance of your home by bringing the beauty of the outdoors inside. The votives are made from best quality and high-grade metal, which makes it an ideal choice for festive decoration.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert