Intricate Floral Designer Handpainted Terracotta Hanging Lamp
- Dimension: Length- 7 inches ,Width -7 inches ,Height - 5 inches
- MATERIAL:- Handmade & handpainted terracotta hanging lights
- Type- Hanging Cluster Light
- An ideal addition to your living room, dining hall, cafe or restaurants
- Package Content-1 Ceiling Hanging light
- Bulb not included
About the Product: A hanging lamp made out of eco-friendly material terracotta. A beautifully hand painted, water proof and durable lamp handcrafted by trained indian artisans. This piece quintessentially represents the tradition of India. It is designed keeping in mind the sustainability as well as the functional aspect of Lamp. The lamp is durable, resilient unless it falls (it is baked in the temperature 1000-1100 degree). Cleaning measure is to wipe with wet cloth ( it is water proof ) Bulb recommended - clear bulb 0 vat small size bulb/ Led clear bulb
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
You can easily return a product within 7 days of being delivered to you.
Products Eligible For Return:
1. Damaged / Defective - If the product delivered to you is in a damaged condition or in a non-functioning condition which hinders the intended use of the product.
2. Different Product – If the item delivered to you is different from what you actually ordered.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert