About The Product: Every home conveys a distinctive story and our metal planter instills gleaming light into it. The minimalistic design engrossed genuinely in contemporary vibes further beautify the lush green leaves and shining flowers.
• Sturdiness: Made of wrought iron, this metal pot planter holds your plant pots effortlessly further helping you in growing plants. Not only the rust proof base prevents damage to the floors but also the durable built keeps the condition of planter intact for years to come.
• Flexible Usage: The striking exterior built assists decorating bedrooms, indoor gardens, living area, café, restaurant, balcony, office, hotel and bar. Carrying every element of gorgeousness, it looks equally attractive.
• Practicality- The wrought iron material provides plants like tulsi, pothos, snake plant, lily, mint, coriander, succulents and palm the required environment to grow.
About The Quality: With multiple planters in the market, the hesitancy is real. However, at WallMantra we take utmost care of everything from material and colour selection, design formulation, to packaging and delivery. We ensure you the best quality you deserve, at the earliest possible.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:
You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.