Divine Light Grey Lotus Lord Ganesha Indoor Water Fountain
- Made using high-quality polyresin and fibers with benefits including excellent durability
- Richly detailed throughout, this water fountain looks like the true embodiment of Lord Ganesha carved in stone
- This fully-assembled fountain comes with everything you need and can be set up in just minutes.
- It can be placed at the home entrance, on a balcony, or lawn to beautify the space
- It promotes health and good fortune as per the science of architecture
- The soothing sound of water helps relax the mind and reduce stress
|Material||Fiberglass & Resin|
|Package Content||1 Piece of Water Fountain|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
This divine water fountain features Lord Ganesha seated on a Lotus. Ganesha is the embodiment of wisdom and the lotus signifies regeneration and growth. As water pours down in lotus from the pot held by Ganesha, it spreads positivity and harmony. With intricate design and detailings in gold, this water fountain looks magnificent and is a must-buy for a home or workplace. Made from high-quality polyresin, it replicates the look of real stone. This fully-assembled water fountain comes with everything you need and can be set up in just minutes. When you receive it, simply fill it with water, plug it into any standard electrical outlet, and turn it on.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert