Solid Engineered Wood 4 Partitioned Shoe Cabinet
- Dimensions: Width 24 inches, Depth 15.5 inches , Height 33 inches
- Material - Black Engineered Wood Laminated Board
- Highly durable & termite proof
Weight: 27 Kgs
- Actual product color may vary from the images shown
- Multi-purpose Shelf: It can be used as a bookshelf or as a shoe rack
- Package Content: 1 piece of Shoe Cabinet ( No assembly required )
- Care Instructions: Dust regularly with a dry, clean cotton cloth only for prolonged life. Do not use any kind of scrubbing materials or harsh chemicals
- Proudly Made In India
About the Product: This multipurpose two door black cabinet made from engineered wood can be put to a wide variety of usage. It can be used as a storage cabinet in offices, where you store files and books. It can also be used as a bookshelf in your study or best as a shoerack at the entrance of homes or offices. Four equal compartments ensure a proper organization and neat arrangement of essentials.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
You can easily return a product within 7 days of being delivered to you.
Products Eligible for Return:
1. Damaged / Defective - If the product delivered to you is in a damaged condition or in a non-functioning condition which hinders the intended use of the product.
2. Different Product – If the item delivered to you is different from what you actually ordered
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies; you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert