Set Of 7 Frame Sets Of Ancient Heritage Temples Of India
- Set of 7 Total Coverage Area: Height 44 inches x Length 51 inches
- Material: Canvas with wooden frame
- Painting Type - Canvas reprint of an artistic photograph
- Size as shown in the images
- High-quality cotton canvas stretched on a wooden floating frame
- Ready to hang, nails provided
- Package Content - Pack Of 7 frames set
- Perfect for living room, bedroom, dining room, office, or hotel
- A great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday
- Made in INDIA
About the Product: Immerse yourself in a distinct ambience with our exclusive heritage wall frame set. A few artistically composed canvas pieces of art can make a fresh and happy mood in any of your rooms. These frames are finished and textured to look like unique original hand-painted work. The important trivia for Indian heritage stites infuses mystical beauty along with some good knowledge across this canvas. Adorn your walls with the beauty of this canvas painting or make it a great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday. However, you don't need a special occasion to treat someone special with a lovely piece of art.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert