Sai Golden Crafted Diya
- Dimension (Inches) : L 6 X W 2 X H 4
- Material : Premium quality brass metal
- An unique diya that is designed in the hindi word "Sai"
- Package Content - Set of 1 diya
- Can be used in pooja and other auspicious occassions
- Wipe it With Clean & Damp Cloth. Keep Away from Moisture
About the Product: Golden finished brass text carved diyas that looks alluring when made a part of an auspicious occasion. These traditional Indian essentials for worshipping and for festivities hold a very important place and are a must-haves at every other household. The clean finish imparts a distinct apperance to the whole look and enhances the purity of the occasion. Use brasso to clean brass essentials as this will keep the shine intact.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert