Radha Krishna With Gopis Canvas Printed Decorative Wall Clock With Floating Frame
- Total Coverage Area 16in x 12in / 42cm x 32cm
- Available with wood Frame: Comes with floating frame, ready to hang
- Wrapped in soft paper and packed with bubble wrap and card board for reaching you safely
- Perfect for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room, bar
- Gift packing is available for gifting purposes
About the Product:
High definition picture photo prints on canvas. Decorative Wall Clock is True colors on thick superior quality gloss canvas to create the look and feel of an artist's masterpiece. The canvas print is stretched on wooden frame with hooks for easy hanging out of box. Step back and see how a once bare wall turns your room into a styled living space. A great gift for your loved ones, relatives & family. Our wall hangings make an ideal Valentine's Day gift, Christmas gift, Year ending gift, perfect home décor and wall décor for living room, bedroom, kitchen, dining room, office, hotel, bar.
Every wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for shipping. Each painting comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with our product, Kindly return it and we will refund you the entire payment after receiving the return piece or send you a fresh piece. If it is damaged in transit, kindly take a photo of package and send it to us, we will resend new painting to you.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert