Numbers Shape in Black Color Wooden Wall Clock
- Material - 5 to 7 mm MDF wood
- Dimensions - 33CM * 30CM (length * width)
- Color - Black
- Finish - Matte finish
- Painting technique - hand
About the Art
A number, whether written in text (one, two, three, or four) or represented by digit, has a specific meaning in life. Each number represents each particular meaning, which differs from one culture to another and one purpose to another. As per Numerology, the 1 represents unbending or upright in face while the 2 shows bending at the knees or humble. As per the rising importance of Numerology in human’s life, clock manufacturers started using number names as a design.
Create a center of attraction along with time display.
This Number Shape Wooden Wall Clock is an ideal choice for you to have a center of attraction with time display. The clock has a black round base. It has 12 small to big extracted shapes on which number names (one to twelve) are inscribed in white. The right combination of black in the base and white as number names makes this timepiece an ideal timepiece and decorative item to be hung on the wall of a living room, dining hall, bedroom, office, or any commercial setup. Further, the art work done to denote the hours through number names makes it highly appealing.
- Ready to hang
- Eye-catchy look
- Easy to clean and maintain
Note - The actual color and image can vary from the one displayed here.
Product Box/Pack Contains:
- A wall clock
- 1 AA battery
- 1 Hook for hanging
- Free gifts - a pair of earrings
- First of all, decide a space in your home - bedroom, dining hall, or living room
- Choose the wall with a coat of light paint such as light brown
- Vastu says that hanging a clock on the eastern, northern, or western wall helps one fetch positive energies to a home/commercial setup. By following this hanging tip, you would have good times and you will complete your work well
- For low maintenance and cleaning, avoid hanging this wall clock on the outer wall
- Use a soft, clean, and dump cloth to remove the dirt & dust from the wooden wall clock’ face, back, and sides. Regular cleaning will maintain its look for a longer period
- Try to keep the surrounded area plain
- Change its battery or get it repaired if it stops working/displaying the right time