Metallic Twin Large Bloom Golden Floor Planter Stand (Golden Pot & Black Stand)
- Sturdy and premium-quality floor planters perfect for your home
- Stylish planters available in different finishes – gold, and black
- Can be used to showcase a variety of plants and flowers
- Great decorative accents that can be kept anywhere in your home
- Care: Use a dry cloth to wipe the surface.
- Proudly made in india
|Package Content||1 Piece of Pot & Planter|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
Introducing the "Twin Bloom" floor planters, the perfect addition to your home decor. These stylish planters come in a set of two, featuring a beautifully crafted bowl and stand. The bowl is available in a sleek black finish or a luxurious gold finish, while the stand comes in a complementary finish of its own.These versatile planters can be used to showcase a variety of plants and flowers, adding a touch of greenery to any room in your home. They are sold individually as well as in sets, making it easy to mix and match to create your perfect arrangement. The "Twin Bloom" planters are sure to elevate your home decor with their unique design and eye-catching appeal.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert