Metallic Detachable Suflower Urli with Stand (Set of 3)
- Rust-free iron urlis to decorate your home on any festive, or formal occasion
- Aesthetic urlis that can be used as a decorative bowl to float flowers
- Uniquely-shaped urlis to add to the visual appeal of your home
- Extremely lightweight to be kept at the home entrance or in the living room
- Come with detachable tealight holders for an added element of luxe
- Proudly made by the finest artisans in India
|Material||Iron With Powder Coating & Color|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
Urli is a traditional cookware used in the Southern part of India. It ranges from small to very large in size. A large metal urli is used in temples to prepare meals for the almighty. People also use it for its decorative features in their homes. They place it at their house entrances or indoors to beautify the space. Made of premium iron, it is also sure to remain rust-free and as new as ever for a long span of time. Plus, wide stunning design and colour options, it adds a vibrancy to all spaces. Lastly, to be noted, this set comes with tealight holders that attract light and a dash of magic for the festive season.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert