Lamp-Shaped Aesthetic White Indoor Water Fountain
- Made using high-quality polyresin and fibers with benefits including excellent durability
- This fully-assembled fountain comes with everything you need and can be set up in just minutes.
- It can be placed at the home entrance, on a balcony, or lawn to beautify the space
- It promotes health and good fortune as per the science of architecture
- The soothing sound of water helps relax the mind and reduce stress
- An included electric pump makes this fountain low-maintenance and inexpensive to own
|Material||Fiberglass & Resin|
|Package Content||1 Piece of Water Fountain|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
This lamp-shaped fountain features eight diya-shaped tiers which guide water to cascade down inside a replica of a hollow tall earthen pot. The sound of a babbling stream is perfect for providing a calm, relaxing environment. Owing to its compact size this lighted water fountain can fit in any place of your choice. You can also play around with its design by adding natural stones in the bottom basin and different tiers. Crafted using high-quality sturdy polyresin, this water fountain looks as if it is an exemplary work of pottery. The irregularities in its texture are just enough to replicate the whole look of natural earthen pots. Thanks to polyresin that it offers excellent durability and closely replicates the look of many natural materials.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert