Kashmiri Motif Abstract Red & Beige Tufted Area Carpet
- Product Dimensions - (36X60)/(48X72)/(60X96)/ (72X108)
- Vibrant colored carpet that spruce up any corner
- Premium quality resilient hand tufted woolen carpets
- Ideal for living room, bedroom or kitchen
- Package Content: 1 Piece of Carpet
- Care: Vaccum cleaning is recommended.
- Also, follow the fabric care label.
About the Product: Allow your feet to sink into supreme delight with our hand tufted woolen carpet. The attractive design imparts a sense of grandeur to any room. Light up your regular experience with our plush range of carpets. Made using high quality wool, this carpet ensures long lasting performance and comes with perfectly finished edges. It is soft underfoot and looks like a beautiful piece of artwork for your floor rather than just a carpet.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert