Handcrafted Blissful Yogi Figurines Table Accent
- Made of high quality Poly Resin that lasts for years
- Expertly crafted by highly experienced INDIAN artisans
- Total Size: 8in (Height) x 18 inch (Width) Statue is highly finished
- Superior colors have been used to create this wonderful sculpture
- Completely eco friendly alternative to Breakable Ceramic sculpture
- Can easily be place on any surface
- Suitable for all type of decor
- Perfect for gifting on all type of occasions
- *accessories are not included in the product.
About The Product:
Get this lovely table design show-stopper roused by the joyful universe of Yoga. These varied yoga figurines bring Zen and harmony into your living space. Showasing Baddha Konasana and Gomukhasana with antique finish detailing, this model is ideal for your decor or as a present for a yogi!. An all-in-one resource for home stylistic themes and furniture.
Made of high quality Resin, these table Statue are guaranteed and durable.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies. You can find our complete return/refund policies here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert