Gorgeous Grey Lotus Buddha Water Fountain for Home
- Made using high-quality polyresin and fibers with benefits including excellent durability
- Richly detailed throughout, this water fountain looks like the true embodiment of Lord Buddha carved in stone
- This fully-assembled fountain comes with everything you need and can be set up in just minutes.
- It can be placed at the home entrance, on a balcony, or lawn to beautify the space
- It promotes health and good fortune as per the science of architecture
- The soothing sound of water helps relax the mind and reduce stress
|Material||Fiberglass & Resin|
|Package Content||1 Piece of Water Fountain|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
This Lotus Buddha Water Fountain is a mesmerizing piece of art. Lord Buddha is symbolic of inner peace and this water fountain has been designed to attract positive chi/qi in your home. The water pouring in lotus from buddha’s hands mixed with the multicolour lighting effect from built-in lights is suitable to make the atmosphere of your living space more harmonious. It can also be placed at the home entrance, on a balcony, or lawn in the vicinity of a flowering plant to represent spiritual growth and rejuvenation. Made using high-quality polyresin and fibers with benefits including excellent durability and the ability to replicate the look of many natural materials, such as stone.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert