Ganesha With Flowing Kalash White Polyresin Indoor Water Fountain
- Dimension- 4.9 X 4.9 X 7 Inches
- Material : High quality poly resin
- Additional Feature : Shaped by moulds to kinds of beautiful, lifelike and colorful figures.
- Care Instructions : Clean and top-up the water on a regular basis. This product is suitable for indoor use only.
- Do not leave it running if unattended. Always disconnect the product before cleaning and maintaining the product or pump On the first use there may be air trapped inside the pump or tube which can prevent it from running correctly.
- Package Content- Pack Of 1 indoor fountain
About the Product: Shaped by moulds to give rise to beautiful, lifelike and colorful figures. Can be ornamental and practical. Indoor decoration, ideal for beautifying the look of your home and bringing solace and tranquility to your home. Bring soothing and relaxing water fountain home for a peaceful corner.
You can easily return a product within 7 days of being delivered to you.
Products Eligible For Return:
1. Damaged / Defective - If the product delivered to you is in a damaged condition or in a non-functioning condition which hinders the intended use of the product.
2. Different Product – If the item delivered to you is different from what you actually ordered.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert