DIY Laxmi & Ganesh Florescent Canvas Painting
- Size of Painting(Inches) : H 19 X W 24
- Stretched and framed on foldable frame
- Package content: 1 number guided Canvas, 3 Artist brushes, 10 shades of safe acrylic colours
- Comes with 10 basic color shades(Mix'n'Match as per the requirement)
Wrapped in soft paper and packed with bubble wrap and cardboard box for reaching you safely
- Perfect for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office ,Hotel ,dining room and almost anywhere you want to portray an original artwork
About the Product: Number Guide for given painting will be printed on canvas. You will just have to paint by number on by one and you will end up creating a masterpiece. All instructions, painting brushes and acrylic colours are included. The canvas is stretched on a foldable wooden frame so you don't have to worry about hanging on the wall.DIY abstract painting makes an ideal Valentine's Day gift, Christmas gift, Year ending gift and gift to your loved ones. Most desirable Abstract DIY painting for living room. Perfect home decor and wall decor for bedroom, kitchen, dining room. Hand-painted abstract painting suits in office, hotel, bar and anywhere you wish to portray art by your own hand.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert