Forest Scenery Dual Layer Wooden Wall Clock
- Made of high quality birch wood and mdf wood
- Total Wall Coverage Area: 33 CM X 33CM
- Batteries Included
- Safe and attractive pacakging
- Perfect for living room bedroom kitchen office hotel dining room bathroom bar etc
About The Product:
The beautiful designer Wooden Wall Clock time piece is made of birch wood, hand painted with high-quality paint, protected with a layer of transparent matte finish varnish.
Step back and see how a once bare wall turns your room into a styled living space.
A great gift for your loved ones, relatives & family.
Every time piece is checked carefully, including the movement, the dial, the hands, and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for transportation.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies. You can find our complete return/refund policies here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert