Buddha Face Shower Aesthetic Grey Garden Fountain
- Made using high-quality polyresin and fibers with benefits including excellent durability
- This fully-assembled fountain comes with everything you need and can be set up in just minutes.
- It can be placed at the home entrance, on a balcony, or lawn to beautify the space
- It promotes health and good fortune as per the science of architecture
- The soothing sound of water helps relax the mind and reduce stress
- An included electric pump makes this fountain low-maintenance and inexpensive to own
|Material||Fiberglass & Resin|
|Package Content||1 Piece of Water Fountain|
|Ready to Use||Yes|
Sleek and elegant in design, this water feature will complement the aesthetic of your personal space. It will blend equally in both modern as well as contemporary interiors. Looks like an exemplary work of rock carving showing Buddha who is a true embodiment of peace, serenity, and calmness. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor usage. Whether you place it at the home entrance, in your living room, hallway, or your workplace, this water fountain will become a focal point in your décor. Made from durable polyresin, the detailed design and subtle color of the rock are both realistic in appearance and long lasting. The benefits of using polyresin include excellent durability and the ability to replicate the look of many natural materials, such as rock, stone, or wood.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert