Arabian horses Framed Wall Art
- Total Coverage Area:48in x 24in / 122cm x 61cm / 4ft x 2ft
- High quality cotton canvas stretched on a wooden floating frame
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included
- Beautifully wrapped in the soft paper along with bubble wrap and box
- Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel, dining room and bar
- A great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday
- Gift packing is available for gifting purposes
- Made in INDIA
About the Product: This art work presents a poised canvas print of Arabian horses in white background. Symbol of grandeur, strength, courage, speed, and endurance the horses look magnificent. Painted symmetrically, these Arabian horses art work when hanged at home leads to financial stability, good luck, prosperity and auspiciousness in your life. Not just it brings peace but balance energy in your space also. Bubble wrapped carefully, the high quality wooden stretched cotton canvas comes with ready to hang hardware material for trouble-free installation. An ideal gifting statement, the personalized facility of gift packaging is available too. Suitable to place anywhere living room, bar, kitchen, bedroom it has the ability to put in supplementary ignite.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert