Swayam Stylized Ogee Pattern Zinnia Double Bedsheet with 2 pillow covers
- Dimensions: Double Bedsheet: (90 x 108) Inches & Pillow Covers: (18 x 28) Inches
- Dimensions: Extra Large Double Bedsheet: (108 x 108) Inches & Pillow Covers (18 x 28) Inches
- Material: 100% pure cotton
- Color: White Orange
- Pattern: Floral
- Thread count: 144
- Package conatins:1 Fitted Double Bedsheet with 2 Pillow Covers
- Actual colors may vary slightly from the image depending on screen resolution
- Care instructions: Gentle machine wash in cold water or wash the product separately. Do not use bleach or harsh detergents. Dry in shade for color maintenance
About the Product: Made with 100% fine cotton, this bed sheet for double bed adds a bright flowery exposure to your bedroom. The subtle white orange color in this double bed size Bedsheet with two pillow covers pacifies the aura wherever placed. Crafted with utmost care the bed sheet provides unmatchable luxury and comfort.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert