Buddha in Lotus Posture Designer Wooden Wall Clock
- Dimensions - 33cm * 33cm and thickness 5-7mm
- Material - MDF wood
- Color - Brown
- Painting technique - hand
- Finish - Matte finish
About the Art
Along with Feng Shui, Vastu considers an artwork with a Buddha’s statues, photo, painting, and sticker good. Such an artwork helps people to bring peace, calm, and harmony into their home. It works well when you follow the guidelines of Vastu or Feng Shui in placing such an art piece. Talk to a Vastu expert if you believe in Vastu and want to hang it for peace and harmony into your home.
Bring Peace and calm into your home.
The Buddha in Lotus Posture Designer Wooden Wall Clock is an ideal piece for time display and home decoration. The art work done for creating an image of Lord Buddha sitting in the lotus posture is eye-catching. Further, it makes it a suitable piece to create a focal point while displaying the time. Its brown color makes it an ideal decorative piece for any wall with a light theme.
Besides its usage as a time machine or home decorative piece, it can be used as a gift. You can present it to your close one as a gift on his/her birthday, wedding, marriage anniversary, and holidays such as New Year, Holi, Easter, Diwali, Id, and Christmas.
- Attractive/appealing look
- Long functional and shining life
- No frequent maintenance
- Ready to hang
Note - The actual color and image can vary from the one displayed here.
Product Box/Pack Contains:
- 1 Hook for hanging
- A round wall clock
- Free gifts - a pair of earrings
- 1 AA battery
- Find the most suitable place in your home/office
- Decide the wall of that particular room/enclosed space. As per Vastu, hanging a wall clock with a Buddha image on the northern, eastern, or western wall is considered well. It will help you bring harmony and peace into your home. Further, it would attract positive energies to your home/commercial setup
- Always prefer hanging a clock on an inside wall and avoid hanging the same on the outer wall. With it, you don’t need frequent care and low maintenance
- Use only a clean, soft, and dump cotton cloth piece or a soft sponge to clean the clock
- Take an instant action to replace its battery or get it repaired If you find your wall clock is not working properly