Ek Onkar Sikh Wall Sticker High Quality Vinyl
- Material: PVC vinyl Size on Wall: 61 x 61 cm
- Do it yourself. Comes with practice sticker and instructions. Easy to remove without any damage to wall paint
- Suitable for any kind of smooth and dry wall paint or any dry and smooth surface glass wood tiles
- Long lasting water proof can be cleaned with damp cloth
Wall Stickers Are Also Called Wall Decals, Are A Very Popular Way Of Decorating Your Home With Creativity. This Ek Onkar Sikh Wall Sticker Is High Quality Self Adhesive Vinyl Cut Out For Your Walls, Ceilings Or Glass. The Package Includes A Ready To Apply Peel And Stick Wall Sticker Decal And A Practice Sticker For You To Try The Process Once. Detailed Instructions Are Also Included. Our Collection Contains Creative Home Decor, Wall Stickers For Living Room, Wall Stickers For Bedroom, Wall Stickers For Children'S Room, Kids Room, Wall Decals For Office, Wall Decals For Restaurants Etc.About Quality:
Every Of Our Wall Decal Is Checked Carefully, Including The Design, The Cut And Finish, We Will Ensure It Is Perfect For Shipping. The Material Used Is Premium Quality Vinyl Which Stays On For YearsReturn Policy:
If you are not satisfied with our product, pls return it and we will refund you full payment after receiving the return piece or send you a fresh piece. If it is damaged in transit, pls take a photo of package and send it to us, we will resend new painting to you or refund you full payment.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert