Teachings of Buddha Panoramic Wall Painting
- Available in three options: Canvas Print Without Frame, With Frame & With Floating Frame
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included
- Dimension (In Inches) - L 24 x W 48
- Suitable for all living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms or for office décor
- A great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday
- Gift packing is available for gifting purposes
- Package content: 1 Piece of Painting
About The Product:
High definition picture photo prints on canvas. True colors on thick superior quality gloss canvas to create the look and feel of an artist's masterpiece. Teaching of Buddha canvas print is stretched on wooden frame with hooks mounted on each panel for easy hanging out of box. A nail guide strip is provided to hang the product perfectly with ease. Our Buddha wall hangings make an ideal gift for any occasion and perfect wall decor for living room, bedroom, kitchen, dining room, office, hotel, bar.
Every art piece is checked carefully, including the art work, the stretcher, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for transportation.
If you are not satisfied with our product, pls return it and we will refund you full payment after receiving the return piece or send you a fresh piece. If it is damaged in transit, pls take a photo of package and send it to us, we will resend new painting to you or refund you full payment.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert