Intricately Handcrafted Highly Detailed Peaceful Lotus Ganesha Idol In Polyresin
- Product Dimension- 4.5in X 4.5in X 7in
- Made of high-quality Polyresin
- Expertly crafted by highly experienced INDIAN artisans
- Features the auspicious sculpture of Lord Ganesha for a safe and peaceful aura
- Suitable for all type of decor
- Perfect for gifting on all type of occasions
- Actual product color may vary from the images shown
- Package Content- 1 piece of god sculpture
About the Product: Made of high quality poly-resin, these aesthetic creation of idols represent intricate detailing and sheer craftsmanship. This resin made Ganesha in a metal finish is an auspicious touch to your home. Deckep up in a traditional manner, this figurine represents the remover of obstacles and evil. Place it in your living room, bedroom or office to experience a safe and happy aura.
About the Quality: Still doubtful? Well, we understand you! At WallMantra, we take utmost care of the quality and style of the product, and make sure that it goes through several quality checks prior to shipment. Therefore, every product is scrutinized end-to-end, which includes the design, material, and packaging. We ensure that it is shipped timely and reaches you in optimum condition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed! Happy shopping with us!
Return Policy: We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert