Motif Design Kitchen Fridge Sticker
- Material: PVC vinyl Size on Wall: 61 cm x 31 cm (46cm x24 cm)
- Do it yourself. Comes with practice sticker and instructions. Easy to remove without any damage to equipment
- Suitable for any kind of smooth surface like fridge safe or glass
- Water proof can be cleaned with damp cloth
These refrigerator sticker you can decorate your kitchen with creativity. Motif design fridge sticker is self adhesive vinyl cut out for your fridge, safe or microwave. The package includes a ready to apply peel and stick fridge sticker decal and a practice sticker for you to try the process once. Detailed instructions are also included. Our product contains creative home decor
Every of our decal is checked carefully, including the design, the cut and finish. The material used is vinyl which stays on for yearsReturn Policy:
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert