Madhubani Painting / Radha Krishna Painting with Set of 2 Black Frame
- Material of frame: Synthetic wood; Material of face: Clear acrylic glass; Material of back-panel: MDF; High Quality 300 GSM Paper
- Frame size: 38 cm x 38 cm each (2 piece)
- Total wall coverage area: 38 cm H x 81cm W
- Set of 2 Photo Frames; Color: Black
- Easy opening from back for inserting another photo of your choice
About the Madhubani Art Painting Wall Hanging:
HD print on thick Handmade paper with rich colors. Beautiful Madhubani Art is displayed in these Radha Krishna Madhubani Paintings - frame set of 2. This Beautiful Radha Krishna painting arrives ready to hang, with hanging accessories included and no additional framing required. Madhubani art pictures emerging beautifully in black color frames. Hang Madhubani Painting in various forms according to your interior. Collage photo frames set can also be a heart-warming gift for your friends and family members.
Every of our wall painting is checked carefully, including the design, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for shipping. Each painting comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies, you can find it here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert