Lord Radha Krishna Folk Wall Painting
- Total coverage area: 44inch W x 24inch H. (24inch H x 8inch W x 5 panels)
- High-quality cotton canvas print stretched on solid wood frame
- Arrives ready to hang with all hardware included.
- Nail guide included for perfect alignment
- Beautifully wrapped in the soft paper along with bubble wrap and box.
- Suitable for living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, Hotel and dining room.
- Gift packing is available for gifting purposes.
- Made in INDIA
About The Product:
Lord Radha Krishna- The symbol of immortal love! Make your home stand out with the artistic beauty of Shri Radha Krishna canvas art. A few strategically composed canvas pieces of art can make a dramatic appearance in any of your rooms. Unlike prints, these pieces are finished and textured to look like unique original hand-painted works. The dramatic use of colors injects mystical beauty across this canvas. Adorn your walls with the beauty of this canvas painting or make it a great present for any occasion, whether it's a housewarming party or a birthday. However, you don't need a special occasion to treat someone special with a lovely piece of art.
Every art piece is checked carefully, including the art work, the stretcher, the frame and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for transportation.
If you are not satisfied with our product, pls return it and we will refund you full payment after receiving the return piece or send you a fresh piece. If it is damaged in transit, pls take a photo of package and send it to us, we will resend new painting to you or refund you full payment.
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert