Beautiful Diamond Shaped Transparent Wall Aquarium/Terrarium With Air Pump
- Dimension: Height 12.5 in X Length 13 in X Depth 5 in
- Made of high quality acrylic and rust proof brass screws
- Decorations may not be exactly the same as shown in the picture
- Big Enough for 8-10 small fish like guppies
- Package Content: 1 piece wall aquarium, Air pump, pebbles and a small tree
- Can be used as both aquarium or terrarium
About The Product:
These beautiful transparent wall aquariums and terrariums are designed to bring some live beauty to your walls. You can fill with water and keep fish in them, or just create a small plant ecosystem right on your wall of choice. Keeping fish in your home was never so stylish yet space saving before.
Made of high quality acrylic and patent pending design process, these aquariums are guaranteed to be water proof and durable.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies. You can find our complete return/refund policies here
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert