Beautiful Designer Vanity Mirror With Walnut Finish
- Total Wall Coverage Area: 70 CM X 70 CM\ Mirror : 56 cm X 56 cm
- High quality "Saint Gobain" or Modicare Glass for clear view
- Made of High Quality 10mm Thick Pre Laminated Wood
- Wrapped in soft paper and packed with bubble wrap and card board box for reaching you safely. Perfect for living room,bedroom,kitchen,office,dining room,bathroom,bar etc
About The Product:
The impressive art Beautiful Decorative Mirror in Walnut Finish Half Circle Cut Frame made of a laser-cut 10 mm thick piece of Laminated wood, professionally painted with high-quality paint, protected with a layer of transparent matte finish varnish.
Step back and see how a once bare wall turns your room into a styled living space.
A great gift for your loved ones, relatives & family.
Every art piece is checked carefully, including the artwork, the stretcher, the frame, and the packing, we will ensure it is perfect for transportation.
We have very customer friendly return & refund policies. You can find our complete return/refund policies here:
At WallMantra we have very customer friendly return/refund/replacement policies. You can find detailed policies here
Buy on EMI:You can buy this product on EMI(Equated Monthly Installments). EMI is only available when payment processing method is Credit Card.
Steps to Get it on EMI:
1. At Checkout select "Debit Card/Credit Card/ EMI ..." Option.
2. Now Select option: EMI
3. Choose the bank, you have the credit card.
4. All Options with different tenure and available interest rates would be shown, select the suitable option and enter your credit card details.
T&C For EMI
WallMantra shall not be responsible for any disputes arising due to the non-conversion of a transaction into EMIs.Customers will have to inquire about the status of their EMI requests from their issuing banks.
Every bank has its own threshold value above which, a credit card holder may avail of the EMI facility while ordering products from WallMantra. The threshold value is decided by each particular bank and is in the range of Rs. 500-6000/-, varying from bank to bank.
EMI transaction requests, once submitted, cannot be cancelled/modified/reversed until the same have been approved/rejected by the issuing banks of the credit card holders.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert