Wall Decals – A New Way to Decorate your Home
Your home, a place of happiness and relaxation. When it needs a makeover, apart from repairs and renovation, wall decor is something very important. Your walls are a perfect canvas to be creative and make your home uniquely yours.
The market is full of traditional stuff like hangings, wallpapers, stencils etc. which can make your home look truly awesome. Apart from them what is trending and making waves is another product, Wall Decals, rising fast as the preferred choice to decorate your home. With the use of Wall Decals, you can get an effective solution for your home and can get to add a fresh new touch to your interior. A simple peel and stick solution to decorate your home better than any designer.
What is Wall Decal?
Wall Decal is a self-adhesive, cut out vinyl sticker, used to affix to the wall or any smooth surface for interior decoration. Due to its versatile features, Wall Decal is also termed as Wall Sticker, Wall Tatoos, Wall Vinyl and more. The options to choose are virtually limitless, with use of wall decals, you can make your home interiors really unique according to your taste.
Why choose Wall Decal?
Wall decals are soon emerging as the latest trend of home decor in Indian market. With their unlimited range of designs, ease of application, reasonable cost and tasteful looks, they are fast replacing traditional and expensive decor items like wallpaper, hangings, stencils etc. Some points of comparison can be listed:
- Easy to apply, apply it yourself in 15 mins.
- Cost effective ( starting from Rs. 300 ) and eco friendly.
- Easy to replace, and cost effective.
- Can NOT be applied on textured or uneven surfaces.
- Can NOT be a solution to hide the moisture or wall defect.
- Has to be applied by professional applicator.
- A single wall can cost somewhere around Rs. 5,000-15,000.
- Can hide moisture and wall defects.
- Gives the smudgy edges contrary to what you might be hoping for.
- Have to be applied by professional applicator.
- Can be used on walls, plain or textured, but not on glass.
- One Stencil work will cost around Rs. 2,000-10,000.
- Cannot be removed without painting the entire wall.
Where to Use?
Wall Decals are becoming a matter of choice to decorate your living room, kids rooms, bedrooms, offices, restaurants, gyms etc With versatile collection of designs, durability and high quality, wall decals can satisfy the decor need of almost every type of interior theme.
Things to consider while buying a wall sticker?
Although a clever choice for your home decor, choosing the right wall decal in an over crowded market, specially online, is not easy. Here are some tips and tricks to choose the right wall decal for you.
- Be true to your taste, buy a wall decal which truly matches your taste.
- Do not compromise on quality. Market is flooded with cheap Chinese wall stickers, which can rather ruin the look of your home rather than enhancing it. They give cheap sticker like finish, comes in bits and pieces and customer can seldom recreate the decal as shown in the picture.
- Good quality wall decals are high quality, hand crafted items. The designs are pre-assembled and after application, looks like, the design has been painted on the wall.
- Every quality manufacturer would provide specific instructions to apply the wall decal, please read and follow them carefully, lest you should ruin your newly purchased wall decal.
Where can you find quality Wall Decals?
Superior quality Wall Decals are easily available in the market, online and decor shops. Buy them through quality online stores or enquire about them on your local paint or decor shop, next time you visit. But you need to keep your eyes open to get the best and the most appropriate one that you are searching for.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.